Monday, August 20, 2012

MOD Logo Design

Everyone says that designing a logo is the easiest thing on earth. I highly disagree with that crowd. There is alot more to designing a logo than bright colours and cool pictures. A logo defines a business, it becomes the face and identity of that business. It portrays the quality of work that business produces.

The process of designing a logo has many steps. But the most important steps towards designing a logo is always the first and second steps. Research and Concepts. Without these two steps you will get nowhere. You must know your client and what they do and then put all your ideas onto paper. You will be amazed at how many ideas you can transfer onto paper.

Creating a logo for MOD Magazine isn't an easy one either. It must portray elements of "design". For example, fashion, photography and print. 
These are just a few of the ideas I have created for my MOD logo:



So tell me what you think, tell me what you do and don't like, tell me if I should make any changes. You be the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment